Senior Application Developer
Are you THE BEST at what you do? We're the place the best want to work!
Kopis is seeking a full-time, Senior Level Software Developer in the Greenville, South Carolina area. We are looking for a strong candidate with a proven track of building solutions.
This role might be a good fit if you:
- Work well independently or with a brilliant team of experienced developers in a collaborative culture of innovation.
- Are drawn to communicate directly with clients to gather requirements, translate progress, deliver production-quality applications and provide customer support of that application.
- Regularly have ideas that you can evolve from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that result in a transformative outcome.
- Take leadership responsibility and solve problems that impact our clients’ business.
- Deliver professional and complete quality solutions with a sound user experience.
- Have the ability to provide guidance to a team and receive feedback.
- Genuinely find joy in helping others succeed.
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Senior-level .net developer experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience (primarily web development)
- Experience developing iOS and/or Android applications
- The ability to architect and design a custom software system from the ground up to fulfill functional requirements
- The ability to create a robust, easily maintainable source code solution.
- The ability to design and implement a clean, user-friendly interface for web applications
- Excellent communication skills (this is a “must-have) including the ability to write clean, coherent design documents.
- Great self-management skills and be able to work completely independent on projects, meet deadlines, and use a pragmatic approach in solving customer challenges (this is another “must-have!”).
We give Bonus Points if you have:
- Recent experience developing and publishing native iOS and/or Android applications.
Who we are and what we do:
We have dedicated experts in Software Development, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Quality Assurance, and many other areas of IT. We love what we do, and who we get to do it with. And who wouldn’t? As the largest and most experienced custom software development team in Greenville, SC, we get to work with brilliant peers in a collaborative culture of innovation, and evolve ideas from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that transform organizations.
We get to make a serious difference with our clients. We never get bored, because we get to learn about lots of different companies’ business models and face and ever-changing landscape of different problems.
Other things you should know about Kopis:
- Kopis has been around for over 17 years. We are the oldest and most reliable “start-up” in town! And we proudly are home to the largest and most experienced custom software development team in the entire southeast region.
- We believe in a flexible and trusting work environment. (If you are a grown up, come play).
- We're first and foremost a team; but that doesn’t mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.
- Work in a great downtown location in the NEXT Innovation Center, jump on the Swamp Rabbit trail for a quick walk after lunch!
- Benefit packages that support our vision of a company that cares for its people. You are encouraged to balance your work projects and other life goals in a business-casual, rewarding and family-friendly work environment where we reward a strong team of high-caliber professionals with excellent pay, insurance, holidays, vacation and other benefits.
Still here? Intrigued?
Apply today and let’s start the conversation!
This description is not an all-inclusive description of all job duties. Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned which are not mentioned above at any time based upon the demands of the company. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.