Are you driven to be THE BEST at what you do? Are you full of positive energy and looking to develop your skills both professionally and personally? We're the place THE BEST want to work!
Kopis is seeking a Junior Account Manager who has a drive for success, a positive attitude, proven organizational skills and a desire to become part of a dynamic sales team with increasing responsibility in a growing role. As the largest and most experienced custom software development team in Greenville, SC — and the entire southeast region — we get to work with brilliant peers in a collaborative culture of innovation. Our employee focus is to build a strong team of high-caliber professionals whom we reward with excellent pay, insurance, holidays, vacation and other benefits. This is a full time position in the Greenville, South Carolina area. Work where you are encouraged to balance your work projects and other life goals in a rewarding and family-friendly work environment.
This role might be a good fit IF YOU:
- Prefer working in a mutually accountable team environment.
- Quickly understand the goals and challenges of a custom software development business within the world of rapidly changing technology.
- Bring the energy and organizational skills necessary to support and grow our sales efforts
- Possess excellent problem solving abilities – can find simple solutions to complex problems – know how to really find the creative solution for any situation.
- Are comfortable dealing directly with team members, vendors and clients and are personable.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture.
- Genuinely find joy in helping others succeed.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 2 yrs. experience in a sales administration or coordinator position with responsibilities including:
- Scheduling and coordination of client meetings
- Keeping meeting minutes
- Maintaining pertinent information in a CRM system
- Coordination of sales documents such as RFP responses and Statements of Work
- Client relationship management and continued communication
- The ability to manage inbound leads and develop and expand relationships with new and potential clients
- The organizational skills and drive to move new business opportunities through the sales process from lead inception, proposal generation and presentation, through closing. This includes coordinating the involvement of the operations and management teams when applicable.
- The creativity and initiative to present new and innovative ideas for community involvement and engagement, i.e. applicable industry events, speaking opportunities
- High energy, a positive attitude and strong communication skills are a must!
We give Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience in the IT field. Understanding of software or web development
Who we are and what we do:
We are dedicated experts in Software Development, Business Intelligence, Project Management, Quality Assurance, and many other areas of IT. We love what we do, and who we get to do it with. And who wouldn’t? As the largest and most experienced custom software development team in Greenville, SC, we get to work with brilliant peers in a collaborative culture of innovation, and evolve ideas from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that transform organizations.
We get to make a serious difference with our clients. We never get bored, because we get to learn about lots of different companies’ business models and face and ever-changing landscape of different problems.
Other things you should know about Kopis:
- Kopis has been around for over 19 years. We are the oldest and most reliable “start-up” in town! And we proudly are home to the largest and most experienced custom software development team in the entire southeast region.
- We believe in a flexible and trusting work environment. (If you are a grown up, come play).
- We're first and foremost a team; but that doesn’t mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.
- Work in a great downtown location in the NEXT Innovation Center, jump on the Swamp Rabbit trail for a quick walk after lunch!
- Benefit packages that support our vision of a company that cares for its people. You are encouraged to balance your work projects and other life goals in a business-casual, rewarding and family-friendly work environment where we reward a strong team of high-caliber professionals with excellent pay, insurance, holidays, vacation and other benefits.
Still here? Intrigued?
Apply today and let’s start the conversation!
This description is not an all-inclusive description of all job duties. Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned which are not mentioned above at any time based upon the demands of the company. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.