Are you THE BEST at what you do? We're the place THE BEST want to work!
Kopis is seeking a Dynamics BC Managing Consultant who is passionate about working closely with clients and internal teams to ensure project success. Starting at assisting with sales cycle, gathering initial requirements and providing customer demos, you will OWN the success of our client’s implementation from top to bottom. If you’re a well-rounded problem solver who likes to work a problem instead of fighting it, then Kopis has the perfect opportunity for you!
As the largest and most experienced custom software development team in Greenville, SC — and the entire southeast region — we get to work with brilliant peers in a collaborative culture of innovation and evolve ideas from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that transform organizations. Our employee focus is to build a strong team of high-caliber professionals whom we reward with excellent pay, insurance, holidays, vacation and other benefits. This is a full time position with remote options from our home office in the Greenville, South Carolina area. Work where you are encouraged to balance your work projects and other life goals in a rewarding and family-friendly work environment.
This role might be a good fit if you:
- Prefer working in a mutually accountable team environment of driven professionals and executives all working toward a common goal.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional critical thinking skills, listening and analyzing skills, are able to multi-task, prioritize, and be proactive about navigating challenging situations and recognizing opportunities.
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities – can find simple solutions to complex problems – know how to really find the creative solution for any situation.
- Are comfortable managing relationships with team members, partners, vendors and clients and are personable, diplomatic, analytical and professional.
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture.
- Genuinely find joy in helping others succeed.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a lead functional consultant for BC with experience educating clients, prospects and team members on BC capabilities and using that experience to deliver top tier solutions and services to our clients.
- Experience gathering requirements, designing solutions, creating estimates and other activities related to new project attainment and initiation.
- Developed functional and technical specifications for Microsoft Dynamics BC upgrades, enhancements and integrations including potentially with third party add-on solutions, integration with the Power Platform and experience with API’s
- Experience coordinating with customers, business development, project management, internal and outsourced technical teams and partners to ensure proper communication across channels and that all deliverables are met, and expectations are exceeded.
- Developed best practices and procedures, templates, and workflows to improve the overall process from first contact through implementation and to ensure that processes are clearly communicated, documented and repeatable.
We give bonus points if you have:
- Experience with SQL, .Net, SSRS, Sharepoint, or Web Development
- Experience with Manufacturing, Warehouse, and/or Jobs
- An undergraduate degree or applicable BC Certifications
Why our Core Values Drive Us:
As Kopis has grown over the past 22+ years it has become increasingly more important to stay true to who we are and what got us to where we are. Continually thinking about our core values, using them as a guiding light is more important than ever before as we face new challenges. We intentionally and regularly remember these values and incorporate reminders of them into as many aspects of our internal communications and processes as possible, including our hiring decisions:
Who we are and what we do:
We are dedicated experts in Software Development, ERP, Business Intelligence, Project Management, and many other areas of IT. We love what we do, and who we get to do it with. And who wouldn’t? We get to make a serious difference with our clients. We never get bored, because we get to learn about lots of different companies’ business models and face an ever-changing landscape of different problems.
Other things you should know about Kopis:
- STABLE EMPLOYMENT: Kopis has been around for over 22 years. We are the oldest and most reliable “start-up” in town! And we proudly are home to the largest and most experienced custom software development team in the entire southeast region.
- FLEXIBLE WORK/LIFE BALANCE: We believe in a flexible and trusting work environment. (If you are a grown up, come play). Employees enjoy the options to work in/out of the office.
- AWARD WINNING: We are an award winning firm, in 2019, 2020 and 2021 Kopis was named one of South Carolina’s Fastest Growing Businesses and named by the SC Chamber as one of the Best Places to Work. We have been recognized by the Greenville Chamber as Business of the Month and have many team members received individual awards for their work in the company and within the community.
- GREAT LEADERSHIP: We have top-notch award-winning leadership. Our CEO recently was recognized as the Entrepreneurial Success of the Year, our COO was named to the 2019 Best & Brightest List, and CMO/GM of ERP was named to the 40 under 40 list. Our leaders operate under an open-door policy and welcome feedback and input from every member of the team.
- WE CELEBRATE INDIVIDUALITY: We're first and foremost a team; but that doesn’t mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.
- OUR LOCATION IS UNBEATABLE: Work in a great downtown location in the NEXT building, grab lunch at Biscuit Head or Sidewall Pizza, jump on the Swamp Rabbit trail for a quick walk after lunch! We were even mentioned in Wall Street Journal for our walking meetings with clients on the Swamp Rabbit!
- YOUR HEALTH MATTERS: Benefit packages that support our vision of a company that cares for its people. Each employee receives an annual $150 health stipend on top of an already stellar complement of health benefits and 401(k).
Still here? Intrigued? Apply today and let’s talk about how you can do some of the most fulfilling work of your life!